Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 65
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 65
For the past few days I have been trying to reach someone at mariediamond.com to order some of their activation kits but have been unsuccessful. The main toll-free number on the site is not in service. I sent an e-mail and left a voice mail on the special number for ordering kits but have gotten no response so far. Has anyone been able to successfully order from them?

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 65
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 65
Follow-up-I reached Marie by phone today (at the special kit-ordering number) and was able to place my order.


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.084s Queries: 18 (0.037s) Memory: 2.9807 MB (Peak: 3.5945 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 12:06:03 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS