Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6031 05/18/03 04:34 PM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 17
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 17
I have recently narrowed down where I want to live to 2 towns.I am taking into account things like facilities and people I know as factors in deciding which of the 2 towns I should live in.Unfortunately I can't decide which of these 2 towns I should live in. Is there a paraliminal tape that is particularly good at helping decide between 2 things and if so how should I use it? Many thanks.






#6032 05/18/03 04:39 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Try the New Options Generator. See if one of the towns doesn't offer some additonal options that you might want to consider. It might help tip the scales for you.

If all things are equal. Toss a coin. It's often more important to make a decision rather than letting time and fate decide it for you.

Alex






#6033 05/18/03 04:41 PM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 17
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 17
That was a quick reply! Many thanks Alex, I shall give it a go.







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.082s Queries: 19 (0.035s) Memory: 2.9880 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:56:08 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS