I am hoping to hear from others who have been in the same situation as me. I have only been practicing SFQ for about 3 months now and I feel like most of the days I am forcing myself to do the exercises. In the first month I was very excited and motivated, but that has worn off. I don't have any physical problems but my main reason for doing SFQ is so I can heal others. I have tried helping several people with no luck yet. I completely believe in SFQ and I absolutely do not want to give up, but I don't like this feeling of forcing myself to do the active/sitting exercises...it almost feels like another chore to do sometimes. I do about 1/2 hour to 1 1/2 hours per day and I've only skipped a couple days since I've started. I used to jog 5 days per week before, which I very much enjoyed, but I've given that up so I have time for SFQ. I work several jobs so I don't have time for both. I have used the paraliminals many times hoping to get more motivated, but it hasn't affected me in that way. I am hoping that others may have felt the same way in the beginning and that it got better over time. I know I have not been practicing long but I really want to get to the point where I am enjoying myself. I am signed up for the retreat in October so I am hoping that will rekindle something in me.
Thanks for reading...
Jodi