Hi Jodi,

I also have no physical problems. I understood the physics of how this works so I wanted to get into it to help my family if needed too. I could feel the energy when I first started with SFQ so I didn't need motivation for myself to do the exercises.

Then I had a few family members come to me early on when I started to practice SFQ. I tried it on them, especially for arthritis, and it worked. That gave me a lot of motivation.

So it does work. If you feel it's a chore, then cut back a bit on it. Do it a about a 1/2 hour a day then work your way up. But maybe a half hour will work out fine for you. Just do what you feel like doing without it feeling like a chore.

You can also do it in your mind. When you sit down to rest during the day, or when you go to bed at night, imagine doing the SFQ exercises in your mind.

Do not give up, it works. When I first tried it on my family members, I felt really stupid for even doing it. When they came back the next day and told me it worked, I gained a heck of a lot of confidence.

I know I was never quite in your situation, but I thought this might help.

Have a wonderful day,
Gabby