Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61111 07/26/07 06:39 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 7
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 7
Hi all,

I know you shouldn't listen to paraliminals when you are driving or operating equipment, however how about when you are exercising?

If I was to listen to a paraliminal or maybe just the sleep learning track while I was running, would I get any benefit from it?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Lu

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
If you want to benefit from the Paraliminals use as advised. Sitting back or lying down with eyes closed and headphones. Using them while active is saying it's okay if this isn't as effective. It can impact the quality of the listening when you really need them.

So if you do use them while doing other things I suggest keeping physical activity to the minimum so you can take advantage of the alpha and theta entrainment. Have you considered using the Personal Celebration CDs while you are exercising? They would be perfect for that.

Alex


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.083s Queries: 18 (0.052s) Memory: 2.9828 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 13:05:58 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS