Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 7
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 7
I was just wonder if anyone knows if the photoreading paraliminal has the holosync technology on it?

Also,

If I haven't finished the course yet, will the paraliminal still be beneficial or should I wait until I complete the whole course before using it?

Thanks,

Lu

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
No, none of the Paraliminals that come with the PhotoReading course have a Holosync soundtrack.

I wouldn't start using it until after you've worked with the section that teaches you how to activate. Once you have learned that and before you start on your own book then you can benefit from it.

Alex


Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.070s Queries: 18 (0.038s) Memory: 2.9816 MB (Peak: 3.5941 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 13:07:03 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS