Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61140 07/27/07 11:16 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 8
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 8
Hello, everybody! This is a first-time poster who is a beginner of Spring Forest Qigong. I've read about some of it's benefits with toothaches, but I've been wondering if it can help me straighten my lower teeth. I've already had braces, but a there's a subtle abnormality in which the sides of a tooth are covered by the teeth next to it. I would also like to know if SFQ can enable me to keep my wisdom teeth without them having a negative impact on my health. As it stands now, I'll be waiting for little less than a year to find out whether or not this will be the case for me. Thanks in advanced!

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Aloha Innovator,

Chunyi would say anything is possible. You'd be focusing you visualization on that. Take some cues from you Self-Concentration exercise on CD 6.

Much Love, Shawn


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.116s Queries: 18 (0.042s) Memory: 2.9796 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 09:32:59 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS