Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Trivial problems and minor disputes seem to be upsetting me and I'd like to change that. Any ideas besides New Behaviour Generator and/or what new behaviour I should be focusing on.

Thanks,
Dana

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 326
Member
Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 326
Positive Relationships and New History Generator seem right...and perhaps New Options Generator.

I recommend a book called NonViolent Communication...check to see if your local library has a copy. If not, http://www.cnvc.org/ will get you some info. You could order form them, but I bet Amazon has great deals.

vitaman

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 243
Member
Member

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 243
wow vitaman,... this is probably the book I have been seeking. I tend to internalize and not speak up and if it can help with that... that would be a big piece of the puzzle for me! thanks!....

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Positive Relationships is the Paraliminal to use for disputes.

Alex


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.089s Queries: 22 (0.029s) Memory: 2.9924 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:45:05 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS