|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 474 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 474 Likes: 1 |
Quote:
Wouldn't it be different for each person? One person might exeperience profound changes while another might not experience much at all.
I think that would be true, though there might be some general principles (such as "good, better, best") i.e. whatever good results one gets from a shorter time, say, 20 minutes, one would probably get a better result from 40 minutes, though and hour might be best).
I know for me personally, I get benefits no matter how long I practice. But when I do a longer set, usually from one and a half to 2 hours (with an hour of actice exercise and from a half hour to one hour of sitting meditation), I can actually feel the channels opening up. Parts of my body crackle and pop and I can feel releasing all over my body. I often burp or other releases of toxins if there are "gross" (as opposed to "subtle") blockages.
It is sometimes EXREMELEY diuretic, and I can't always wait a long time
I can still get some of this even in a 10-15 minute session. But these kind of release reactions are MUCH stronger if I get in at least an hour of active, plus some sitting (and again, there are times, I might do the full hour of active and only a few cycles around the Small Universe. I prefer a full half hour of Small Universe and even better--or best-- is when I can do the longer one hour of Small Universe).
So, here is at least one anecdotal piece of evidence that a) things go on in the body with longer practice and b) a little of what that might be.
Hope that helps.
blessings,
Steve
|
|
|
|
|
|
|