Dayfather, interesting screen name, how did you come up with that one? Is that in reference to the sun? I feel like an advertisement for the Memory Optimizer Course. Anyway, just wondering about your handle/screen name. So in addressing your question, what do you enjoy doing? What kind of people are you trying to meet? And most importantly, in my opinion, why? How about where are you attending school, or perhaps what are you attending school to accomplish? These answers may help in focusing on your interests, such as people, professional, hobby and otherwise. And in truth I ‘m also interested, if you are so inclined. It’s the little kid/nerd in me, always curious about people and life.

So Dayfather, do you use any of the Paraliminals or courses by Learning Strategies? My reason for asking is, this potentially can help you improve your social situation (in my personal experience, pretty much everything in life). If you feel so inclined, give a breakdown of your goals, potential tools available(as you see it), and current mindset. This way we can zero in on the most efficient way to achieve your objectives. I will be checking back later tonight and do almost on a daily basis, so we can get started and move at a comfortable and efficient pace, only if this interests you of course.

There are some pretty neat people on this post, and I have read some very good replies. I just like to offer whatever assistance I may bring on a total interaction level. So, if you are ready to get down and meet the kind of people you really want to be around, give me your low down, so we can lay the happy smack down on the situation. : -)

You’re already moving in the right direction being involved with the Learning Strategies Forum.

Time to release the social butterfly from within. In reality, if you were social at any time in your life, this will be a breeze. Oh yeah, even if you have never considered yourself to be social, the mere fact that you wrote in on this blog shows you already possess the wherewithal to communicate. Oh Happy Days!

~Ka-ley Mother Earth~