Hey, thanks for the enthusiasm.

The screen name comes from a book I read once that mentioned a technique for getting help with your problems. You ask a question and then open a book to a random page and point randomly with your finger. I used Ulysses by James Joyce and this was the word that came. I like it because Day seems to represent the bright side of life/happier side of life I would like to embrace completely. The 'father' represents a kind of power/authority which I think can be used very advantageously if you have deep insights to help other people.

I enjoy reading, playing guitar, listening to music, going to concerts

Kind of people? I'd like to meet people who share some of these enjoyments, but also people who I can really connect to on a deeper level. So this rules out shallow-level people. Emotionally detached people? something like that. A sense of humour would be very important as would someone to take an interest in my life, and likewise.

I'd like to meet these kind of people because I think they have the most to offer me and me to them. I've seen other people with close realtionships and I'm jealous of how well they know each other and how they can always seem to have a great time together. Just being on the same page.

I'm attending university and I'm hoping to accomplish a deeper understanding of myself and the world around me. This comes back to the 'father' thing. I think with the skills I'll develop I can come out of school with the ability to accomplish whatever I want.

I use the paraliminals I mentioned above as well as memory supercharger paraliminal and I've gone through most of the Photoreading course. I'm also a year and a half into the Holosync program.

My goals? I would like to be apart of a wide circle of friends, with one or two very close friends from within that circle. Or more, but I'm not too worried about quantity.

Tools? I think I have an attractive personality, it just takes me awhile to open up to people and it's also hard for me to actually meet people.

Current Mindset? When I first moved here I had a very positive mindset about meeting people but now I feel that slowly slipping from me. I gave up, but I can't say I totally did because i'm here now.

I greatly appreciate your help,
Dana

Oh yeah, Dayfather starts with the first 2 letters of my name.