Dayfather,

When you mention, “someone to take interest my life,” and “jealous of how well they know each other ,” are you referring to finding a significant other? You also mention, “ I would like to be apart of a wide circle of friends, with one or two very close friends from within that circle. Or more, but I'm not too worried about quantity.” So, are we talking about a large group of friendly acquaintances/contacts with 1 or 2 that know you inside and out? Also you wrote apart, meaning separate, is that a typo? Or were you checking to see I was asleep at the wheel? Wordplay perhaps? Just looking to better my understanding of you and where you are coming from.

A little bit from the peanut gallery. . . I generally make friends one at a time, quality ones anyway. And I really find your response about Dayfather quite interesting. The Father archetype by Jung and your explanation as to using it as a persona, so to speak. Well, here’s a funny thing about this interaction. . .you wrote that the first 2 letters of your screen name and real name are the same. This is a mind freak, as then we would have another thing in common. Hmmm. . .and you are 1 ½ years into the Holosync program huh? Cool! This is very interesting to me, as this is the technology being used in the Paraliminals by Learning Strategies Corporation. And maybe I haven’t looked hard enough, but I don’t recall any such program offered by LSC. (although I know that you said a University) You wouldn’t happen to have any hypnosis experience would you? Just wondering. : -)

Hope you have a wonderful evening, I will check back tomorrow to see what’s happenin’, and I Look forward to your response.

~311~