Sometimes we just communicate with the right person at the right time. So, maybe having your mind on meeting people, coupled with taking your mind off of the actual “task,” while doing so writing in this forum opened you up to what looks to be new abundance in the social sector of your life. Whatever the reason, I appreciate the serendipitous meeting as you have helped direct my next steps toward the achievement of my goals. Yes, I am aware of my part in this, however that is what makes this even sweeter.
How about this one. . . Are you a guy? This may seem funny to ask, however my screen name gave the outward appearance that I was woman, when in fact I am a guy. I mention this as the topic came up a few days ago in a thread. I have known many people with the name Dana, some were guys, and some girls/women with the name as well. This activated a deep memory thread about an ancient named Dana (pronounced Donna) a Celtic Mother Goddess in the times of the Tuatha De Dannann. And then we add the part about “Father” into the equation, and you have a dandy of an inquiry. A man shooting for the stars or a woman embracing her masculine aspect, from a goal oriented viewpoint, archetypically speaking of course.
The reason for the hypnosis question stems from me having my mind on mind expansion and awakening. Ironic, since after reading your post I went on the holosync website and found that exact approach to achieving my goals, Thank You! What makes this more interesting, is the link between Bill Harris and Paul Scheele. Also, I have listened to 8 paraliminals from LSC in a day before and am looking to continue branching in-mirrored-out on all levels, Johnny 5 style. The hypnosis question came from being intrigued by the life path of Paul Scheele, sort of a silent mentor/awakener for me. Anyway, he had worked doing hypnosis earlier in life, and I was just scratching an itch with that question.
The “other thing” in common is the screen name and real name. . . my first two letters are also the same, go figure. Also, I played the drums for quite a long time, so the music aspect is another similarity. We may not have a tremendous amount in common, but for the sake of this encounter, I felt like I was looking into a mirror for a moment. And that was one of the coolest experiences I have ever had! : -)
I am totally out of my shell now, so here’s some nerdities that reveal a little about me:
~Cailleach~ an original spelling of 1 of my names~ owl~ Crone~ goddess of death~(Kali-Father Time)
~Cael~ Governor or the 4th house of home & family(astrology)~ I'm a Cancer~
~KA~ Egyptian word for spirit, one of my many nicknames
~Kaili~my favorite Hawaiian word (Kaley is one of my names)
~Kali~Favorite Hindu Goddess (Ditto)
~Green Man~ screen name I used 4 the Trump blog (I have had a door mount of Green Man since I was 17, I am 34)
~Kale~ Scottish for money, very old nutritious plant in the mustard family~(both are also green~American money anyway
~Father Time~(a.k.a. Cronos & Saturn) my old email address, brings back memories, really old ones. : -)
~God pronounced in Church Latin~ similar to Jamaican~ a helpful reminder
~311~ good band, #’s of ascended master guidance, 3 sets of 11 in birth name(Ch-ch-K)~ Irony with the 311 being “Indecent Exposure,” and for me this is the most decent exposure(revealing)of my life
~Lugh~ beginning of 1 of my names and reminds me of many things (Sun, Chakras,Celts, etc.)
~Chrysanthemon~10 pages if detailed. However, relates to Christen the Mon, Egypt, Christ, Crown(chakras-king-thorns-etc.) mummies, mum(Mother Earth), and is a monster Thank You to Paul Scheele- Chrysanthemon in Latin is Paulownia Imperialis. I am here to fulfill a promise. . .and in spirit, it is already done.
In keeping to the forum topic of Paraliminal Learning, I really get a tremendous benefit from using the SF Qigong paraliminals; always feels wonderful to be in alignment. Just wanted to share that as it was the first thing I did today. : -)
Congratulations on your new mind freaky social experiences, and best wishes!
~Chad~
Last edited by Chrysanthemon; 10/14/07 09:55 PM.