Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
Hi - I'm new...I've had the Ultimate You Library for about a month and I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the paraliminals...I've experienced phenomenal results in only a few weeks...Paul Scheele, where have you been all my life??

I need help, though...I have a spending problem...I love to shop and spend money. I need a paraliminal that will help me re-program myself in this area to manage my money a little more wisely.

I have been trying to create an affirmation for this...everything that I come up with uses the word "NOT" - like "I will NOT buy such and such...I will NOT spend too much money...etc." My goal is to NOT increase my debt anymore until my current debts are paid off? Does anyone have a suggestion for a POSITIVE affirmation to NOT overspend money or increase debts?

I think you are all wonderful and I look forward to all your comments...


Thanks!!

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347
Member
Member

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347
Nothing wrong with shopping and spending money--in moderation. You might try Instantaneous Personal Magnetism, and for the "role model" use someone you know who has this quality. Affirmations might include saying things like "I use my money and my time wisely" and so on.

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 25
Member
Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 25
Get Break The Habit and reinforce it with New Behavior Generator. You have to focus on the positive to create your affirmations, and make them short to easily remind them.

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 59
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 59
Hello,

How about a short answer from me? (for once)

Share your time helping other people, and watch what happens. You will realize why you are really here, save tons of money in the process, and feel a whole lot better inside. It's great for the conscience.

Caring Rules!

~Cancer~ pronounced Can-Care

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 326
Member
Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 326
Hi Shestiles

There is a wonderful CHinese saying- "The easiest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket."

Try something like these:

I research my purchases carefuly

I manage my money well

I buy only the things I need

I discover inexpensive ways to feel entertained and satisfied.

.....You get the idea.....

You have lots of great paraliminals to use- new behaviour generator, new history generator, new option generator, belief, Break the Habit, self esteem supercharger, these are all useful in this situation.

vitaman

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
Great and encouraging suggestions....you have all given me much to think about!! I needed help tearing down this mental block with the affirmation...I just couldn't get it...but now I see it...

After reading your suggestions, I was able to write a clear, positive affirmation concerning my finances and was able to change my thinking pattern.

Thank you all!

Sheila

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 16
wrp Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 16
Hi Sheila,

Have fallen in the trap of "Comsumer Therapy" myself as well. Largely to chase feelings of sadness and dissatisfaction with my life. Usually self help stuff (books, courses --- anything that can "save me" LOL), but also other attempts to escape such as vacations, buying too expensive a house and cars and so forth. Just gotto have what I crave (those intense desires---the mind thinks "this is going to make me happy and fulfilled!)...and don't want to wait...I deserve it after all, don't I?!

Like many others, over the years the debts piled up and became unmanageble. Bankruptcy bailed us out. A chance for a new life.
But have I really changed? The pain and dissatisfaction is still there...
More of an inner transformation is needed in my case. I can see that.

Some people have been helped by reading or listening to the book "Millionaire Next Door". I learned that it is the always broke people who suffer the ailment mentioned, but most self-made millionaires know how to manage their money and live below their means. Would love to find myself in that category some day, how about you...?
Love, Robert


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.066s Queries: 27 (0.029s) Memory: 3.0119 MB (Peak: 3.5941 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:18:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS