|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 500
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 500 |
Quote:
When we use photofocus on the book and we see the blip page, but shouldn't the word be bury as well.
I'm not sure what you mean by bury.
Quote:
I find that people said use 'soft eyes' on the book, whats that mean??
Soft eyes means don't focus. Don't focus on any word.
Quote:
And I do not understand about the following quote:
(I have had success just looking "through" the book, and seeing all the white space and the four corners, )
How do u do it?
You focus on the middle of the book. That is, with the book open, you focus on the middle of the binding. And while focusing on the middle of the book, you "see" the four corners of the book in your peripheral vision. Also look at the white space upon which the words are printed, but not at the words.
So, look at the middle of the open book, imagine an X reaching to the four corners of the book, see the four corners, and focus on the white space the words are printed on, but not the words.
Quote:
Please give me some advice, I have been trying to read the dictionary in the course and no success at all.
Don't worry about the dictionary game. It is not necessary in order to learn PhotoReading.
I don't feel I have answered your questions well, but something here may help.
Don't worry about seeing the blip page. I couldn't see it in the beginning. I just focused on gazing at the middle of the open book and seeing the four corners of the book. Don't forget the tangerine technique to help relax you.
Someone else will probably jump in after the weekend and give you a fuller explanation.
Gianni
|
|
|
|
|
|
|