Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Quote:

I meditate when I wake up in the morning at 7 am with Holosync. I use a Paraliminal at night.

uniquesoul,

I think your schedule (Holosync in the morning and Paraliminals in the evening) is really ideal. I started out like that and it was wonderful – really almost everything in my day would function smoothly and successfully – but now I seem to be getting of the truck, even skipping days in a row with Holosync and listening Paraliminals only when urgent.

So I guess my question to you is I am wondering how you manage to discipline yourself – I get sidetracked when I enter the “planning” mood (in a search of perfectionism I spend hours mentally planning what to do and when, and at the end of the day feel kind of frustrated that I failed to listen at least one of the CDs).

Grace

I am not sure I do the best with Holosync. As soon as I open my eyes in the morning (anything between 5 and 7 am, depending how late I go to sleep), I plug myself into my iPod with the 4 tracks of Holosync on it (Dive, Immersion, Gamma and Floating). Often I still dose while listening to it, which is not good as Holsync is designed to take you from beta down to alpha, theta and delta. While you sleep, you are spontaneously in alpha and theta with dips into delta.

I live alone and can go to work a bit late (like 9 to 10 am, but I get back home at 7 pm). I am a very strong believer that Holosync is the affordable meditation for any improvement. It does the work for you!!! If you have lots of money, you can go to the Cybernaut Institute (www.biocybernaut.com) and speed things up.

At times, if I am in a hurry, I skip a day of Holosync. I have become a sort of fanatic of it as this is the only way of achieving something you firmly believe in. I do believe that a break of a day every 10 or so, is probably good as it allows the brain to re-adjust.

At night when I go to bed, I dowse which Paraliminal CD should I listen to out of the 30 I have. I tend to fall asleep while listening to it. Over the weekend I will listen to a Paraliminal late afternoon and then, during the night, go on track 3 in repeat mode. When I wake up during the night, I stop it.

I admit that living alone gives me a huge choice of my time. I was also away from work for months due to pyschological injury. I even over-meditated at the time, which made things worse. You get overwhelmed by it and feel very uncomfortable as you stir up too many emotions at once.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved