Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62876 11/14/07 03:05 PM
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
Will Diamond Feng Shui work for me if I am unable to reposition my bed and office desk? We have a huge king size bed that will only really go one place in our bedroom. At work, my desk and computer have to be positioned according to where all the cables and outlets are on a certain wall. I really believe that Feng Shui will produce phenomenal results for me if I were to try this course, but I am afraid I will not be able to apply the methods.

Any suggestions?

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Aloha shestiles,

Remember that you work with what you can, or move. Choosing not to move, you move onto activating your best direction, look at the flow of Qi into you room, house, etc. Office desk facing away from the entry? add a mirror. Activate all, or those facets from Level One and Two you want to bring into your life. Activate your Time Feng Shui...

Yes, there are a lot of things you can do to improve what is - even when what is isn't ideal.

Much Love, Shawn


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.117s Queries: 18 (0.037s) Memory: 2.9799 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 09:07:19 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS