How do we stay on task to listen to the Paraliminals and positively impact the world today? How can we find motivation, happiness, and passion in our lives? How do we dig deep into ourselves to bring forth the wondrous beauty from within? Oh, to be inspired . . . Whenever we reach a point of resistance to growth and progress, you know, like when “later” will be when I listen to a Paraliminal . . . instead of now. It is at these crucial times when we are on the verge of a big breakthrough, that we may need something to carry us through to the next level. What is it? For me. . . Inspiration. For life without inspiration, is life waiting to begin. And with it, we are flowing with all that is, in the dance of creation.

When’s the last time you cried while watching the underdog succeed? Do you ever feel like the underdog? I always have. These times of crying and hope, rooting for the long shot, fill me up with renewed inspiration to achieve my goals of service to the world. We all have so much beauty in us, we just need to access it. My motivation to use the Paraliminals and help the world always increases after an inspirational experience, such as a good book or movie.

There are a tremendous number of inspirational movies, here are a few I like: Seabiscuit, Hoosiers, Remember the Titans, We are Marshall, Rudy, Tucker-a man and his dream, and Peaceful Warrior. The latter being a movie made from a book in a series by Dan Millman. I read this true story in 2003 while going through a bankruptcy; great read. For anyone who may be an avid book reader that could really use the inspiration, I have one extra copy of “Way of the Peaceful Warrior.” I would be happy to send it to you for free, just send me a private email.

Inspiration breeds the motivation to take action in the achievement of our goals.

I would love to know. . . how do you bring more inspiration and motivation into your life?

All the Best,

~Chad