See I knew Shawn would have some good answers!
And Shawn, if you think you feel old now, well just wait... You ain't seen nothing yet!

Also, for those who have any problems standing up and are still looking for improvement, again, always remember the "good, better, best" principle:
Chunyi Lin says right up front on the recordings, that you can do any of the SFQ exercises or meditations either standing, sitting or lying down.
So it is still good to do them lying down. Better to do them sitting up and best is to do them standing. And then just watch the great gradualt process of healing!
The trick with qigong is to let the energy flow however it needs to. And it eventually finds its way to do what you need to get to the next level.
So trust the process!
I love the SFQ Paraliminals and they are the ones I use most now. Don't get me wrong; I still like the other Paraliminals, but the deeper I get into SFQ the more that is what I want to focus on. I still use the other Paraliminals sometimes, often also to help me focus on SFQ!
But the 10 Minute Supercharger is still an invaluable tool for a quick boost when tired in the middle of the day!
