Hi,

I am new to the forum and am interested in purchasing the PhotoReading and AFL (Abundance for Life) courses. Just wondering if it is advisable to tackle the two programs at the same time or should one master PRing before trying anything else. Wouldn't want to send the mind into overload!

Also, how long does it normally take to learn to pr? I read that one should break the process down to two days separated by a week in order to best assimilate the learning into the brain. Any ideas on how many hours, days or weeks would be spent each to learn to PR? I realize that the more one does it the easier it will become but initially how long to learn the basics?

I have the Belief and New Behaviour Generator Para's. Have been using for a week. I have to admit, after listening to them, I feel completely refreshed and so much more positive than before. I hoping to use them to help me with the pring too.

Thanks

Rcorb