Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Fmanie Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex

On a lighter note:

You should thank god that I don't audit your books because with formula like that, I would have torn them apart.

On a serious note:

Your explainations are very annecdotale but is not helping. Can we please concerntrate on a solution?

I need to know what you mean, in laymans, when you say understanding the mechanics is not why you should read the book.

Last edited by Fmanie; 05/19/08 05:17 PM.

Hey Fmanie,
Understanding the mechanics of photoreading is a fine purpose if you're photoreading the Photoreading book. If you are photoreading a book on another subject, find a purpose related to that subject.

Also explain WHY your purpose will help you.

-JackTuff13

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:
Alex

On a lighter note:

You should thank god that I don't audit your books because with formula like that, I would have torn them apart.

\:D Exactly... reading isn't accounting. It's not mechanical and based on personal needs and personal interpretation.

Understanding the mechanics is a dead end for the PhotoReading book. You can get that from most step one step 2... Prepare, preview, PhotoRead, postview, activate, There you've got the mechanics.

So now the question is are you looking for next?

Why it works?
When it works?
Where it works?
For whom it works?
What it works on?

How I can use the system so I can apply the benefits? What is there beyond the mechanics that I need to know? (those are mind probing questions by the way not to be mistaken with a purpose A purpose relating to those mind probing questions, could be stated To understand the PhotoReading system so I can apply the system.)

AlexK

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved