Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
After finding the geopathic stress line and the direction of it, where and how is the cure placed? To I put it where I am standing when I find the center and is the cure placed facing the direction the stress comes from or across it?

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Greetings lisac,


You'll find on page 14 & 15 it talks about curing at either it's entry point into the house, or the property line.

Much Love, Shawn


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.082s Queries: 18 (0.023s) Memory: 2.9817 MB (Peak: 3.5953 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:47:00 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS