Hey Alex,

Thanks for the info. The only problem is that both methods have worked for me brilliantly.

It's impossible to understand the chaos my mind is going through, even for me. Every ten minutes, I think "Ok, so I'll stick with photoreading and drop speed reading." Then in the next ten minutes I think of all the reasons why I should use speed reading instead and then I start thinking, "Ok, now I'll use speed reading, and drop photoreading."
This is going through my mind ALL the time now. I think I shouldn't have even taken the Maximum Speed Reading course.

Since you're a photoreading instructor, could you help me get back with photoreading? I don't know how to do it, but I want to stick with either one, it really doesn't matter which to me. I just NEED to get out of this frame of mind which changes constantly every 10 minutes.

I know that phrase, "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right," but the thing is I CAN do both of them, so I'm in a state where I don't know WHAT to think. Both systems worked well enough for me, and the pro/con list between both of them is pretty balanced.

If you could help me out, I'd be forever grateful.

Thank you!

-JackTuff13