Hey George,

Howard Berg's method is similar, but not identical, to Evelyn Wood's method. I think it's better actually. He teaches you WHAT to look for in text, while Evelyn Wood teaches you to read every word during their "read" step.

I thought Reading Genius was good, until a week or two later when I went back to the books and realized I knew nothing of them. I kept doing it, thinking I'd see improvement but soon realized it was a joke.

Photoreading has worked extremely well with me, but as I stated in my prior post, so has Maximum Speed Reading. I can't decide which to use, and truly, I only want to go forward with one. I know photoreading is great, so I was hoping Alex could either motivate me to use photoreading or to help me decide which to use.

Then again, I only had the original Reading Genius, with no software. Just audio cassettes, and two video tapes. Maybe 2.0 is better, but I'm not ready to spend $300 to find out when I already am able to read fast. Or even photoread, fast.

He does have a Brooklyn style accent, but after a while you get used to it. At least, I did.

The biggest frustration I've had with Photoreading was it's "practicality" with reading in libraries, bookshops, and also when incubating. I want information available to me right away, which is what I was able to get with Howard Berg's method. But the information I got after activating was great too, so I'm really looking forward to any help I can get, especially from Alex.

Take care,

-JackTuff13