oh sorry, I figured you had decided that?

Seems like a personal decision to me?

I can give you my feelings so far as it concerns my understanding here now for me.

Nice disclosure huh? <smiles>

I think speed reading is abusive to the fore-conscious mind and I would abandon it forthwith. A little is one thing, but as a course of habit, no. I was exposed to it as an highschool course, and again from time to time with always the same feelings, too hard on the 'ram'.

The fore-conscious (I say it that way cause I believe all-Mind is conscious) need be at peace a lot to function at it's best, not crammed full of things all the time.

So, therefor I would PhotoRead the Library as it were daily and sit tight with it for several months and meanwhile focus consciously on ones meditation skills.

Then as 'inspired' one precious day go do your life. Get lost in doing and come for air in a few years.

That is my best over-all advice on the matter.