Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Now, if somen ask you a specific question from the book you PR, would you know the answer such as figures and dates.

Originally Posted By: Saadet
Now, if somen ask you a specific question from the book you PR, would you know the answer such as figures and dates.

I will answer that. First it is mostly a 'trap' to worry over such, if you need the answer for an important test, or for some relaxed casual conversation an answer will always be there. Both for the test and or a question.

No matter, the trap part is making it right or wrong to miss the mark. That is backend thinking less and less...

Instead, have a sublime confidence you will always know what you need to know or do. Just make sure to keep notes and be very respectful of that knowing and find some way to honor it. As life is not so straight-forward.

Often, to get to point 'A' you need attend to some other loose end undone or needing done and when you want something really bad and set it motion, various 'detours' could be required in order to either get things more properly set up or get ones own personality fully on board and ready for the new desired dance.

Since I start PR, my dreams got very complex, I see so many of them. I also got dejavues more often before. But if I try testing my knowledge, noting happens. In dictionary game, I score nothing or may be one. I also start listening a lot of self help audio tapes to help me to get rid of any obstacles I may have in the way of PR. Would you have any advise for me please.

Thanks

Keep at it.

What I say next, may seem a little occult, but, your subtle bodies, mental, emotional etc also must come up to speed. Your physical age and general health have impact. How much sleep and how much daily stress.

Give it time... stay at it.

Everything responds to the demand of honest desire. Your desire, nurture it, repect it.

High regard and abundant good fortune!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The dictionary game is a game. Play it like a game with the same attitude, then you would have when you play any games for the fun of it. Some games you win some games, you lose. That is the nature of play. That is also the nature of learning.

AlexK

Alex, Have you seen Darren Brown’s TV show in UK on photoreading. He can memorise all the words in English dictionary. He knows what text is on what page and line. Before I purchased photoreading deluxe edition course I thought that, I will be able to do the same thing as Darren Brown. The web site I purchased from also quoted Darren Brown’s show meaning that their PR material will make us achieve same results as Darren. Can we say that, with photoreading I can not achieve the same results as Darren and the web site which I have purchased the course from has misled me? The website address is: http://www.lifetools.com/photoreading/photoreadingletter.html

Last edited by Saadet; 06/29/08 12:31 PM.

Hey Saadet!

Thanks for the link! That is some really fine sales copy.

However, I do not see them promising you can accomplish the same feats or results as those mentioned.

But that you 'might' learn PhotoReading in less than 8 hrs with 365 day guarantee.

However, it is good sales copy.

I think there are other considerations why each person's mileage varies. But, I find it intoxicating to read of other peoples achievements.

Saadet,

So essentially are you asking if you can achieve a photographic memory using photoreading?

Pete Bissonette, Alex and i as well have said many times on the photoreading forum that photoreading is not about developing a photographic memory.

Many times people confuse what photoreading is and what photoreading is not. Again photoreading is not about achieving a photographic memory. Photoreading is about getting through a book 3 times faster than you would with conventional reading and most of the problems people encounter with not being able to activate involve not having a purpose or not knowing what they want from a book or giving up too easily before allowing the activation process to take place.

The good news is that the 3 times faster can dramatically increase with use by that i mean the 3 times can increase to 10 times faster and more with use.

Photoread4me

If photographic memory is not same as photoreading, then why lifetools’ web site has quoted a photographic event and advertising their photoreading materials. This is showing one thing and selling another to potential buyers.

Saadet, contact life tools and let them speak for themselves.

If Paul Scheele the creator of photoreading were here he would tell you photoreading is not about developing a photographic memory. Pete Bissonette would tell you the same thing. Alex the moderator of the photoreading forum would tell you the same thing as i would as well.

Photoread4me

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved