Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

I'm still here am I not? I am confident that photoreading works on all my reading and it is easy for me to activate and apply material.

So it is working for me now. Information just pops into my head and it takes me almost no time to understand complex concepts.

Gosh, well that is just beautiful!!!

Kind Regards,

P.S. I especially like PhotoReading for tackling those 'complex subjects' too.

What was your missing key, what did you do different. I'm curious

Please tell us, what have you done to make PR work for you, just like that. what have you done difrently to make it work for you.

OP Offline

I've decided that enough is enough. I'm a photoreader and I can photoread. So I decided to take the role of teaching other people how to photoread. Just by accepting a role of teaching this system shifts your thinking and accelerates your learning. It was a shift in my beliefs. You've gotta realize that beliefs are VERY real. Beliefs effect everything you do.

What if you could feel a strong sense of certainty with the photoreading course? The truth is you can.... Your mind can't tell the difference between fact and fiction. So you can just believe that the course works for you.... BELIEVE THAT THIS SYSTEM WORKS AND """""FEEL""""" A SENSE OF CERTAINTY THAT IT WORKS. This will shift your thoughts. You have many beliefs that don't serve you so why not just believe in the system and say hey it works? Beliefs are there for a reason.... They are there for you to use, so why not use them?

Another thing is to stop reading and being a self-help junkie.... Reading is nice but it can become a problem. If you're looking into books too much then you are always RELYING on books to give you answers rather than THINKING for yourself. Your experience is what you THINK it is, it is not just the answers and steps of the photoreading whole mind system. THINKING for yourself and basing things on your experience is tapping into your unconcious because thinking actually searches inside your deepest resources. Do you like books telling you everything that you do in life or do you want to LIVE life? THINKING for yourself does all the things that are said in the photoreading system and it is a good way for activation. It's just like having a conversation with the author, except you are not letting him tell you the DEAL, you are THINKING SO YOU CAN EXPERIENCE the deal or see how it can affect you in your life. You've gotta relate.... I repeat, don't just dip into the words in the book, THINK!!!!! That's what all these photoreading people mean by searching your INNER-RESOURCES. Just by doing this alone I think that anyone can get this system to work. YOU KNOW HOW TO PHOTOREAD AND ACTIVATE. THINK AND DON'T JUST LOOK FOR NEW IDEAS. THINK OF WAYS TO USE THE IDEAS.

OP Offline

A thing you can do to get new ideas for activation is to photoread every page in every thread of this forum.

OP Offline

Hmmm. Some very interesting things have been happening to me in the past few days. It seems like i'm getting lucky pretty often. In the past week i've had several women flirting with me from nowhere and I was wowed, those paraliminals are finally working. I got a feeling from within that SOMETHING was happening, something that I wanted to get in my life. Another thing that happened was when I was at work, I was simply doing my job by serving customers. Out of nowhere this well-dressed person gave me a job offer. He was impressed with the way I sell and the amount of confidence I had and he loved my persistance. He offered me a rewarding career selling investments.... My office would be on the top floor in one of the tallest skyscrapers in my city. And I hear the top sales people make $1 million and the average sales person makes $100,000. He really saw the value in me and he must think I could be very successful and bring in a lot of money into his company. He wouldn't of asked me to work for his company if he didn't think i was any good. And other things happened like people i haven't talked to in years all of a sudden get in contact with me.

I feel so laid back now and it's like a cloud is lifting.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 06/19/08 03:41 AM.

Gosh, does this mean you NOT going to enter any spelling bees?

All Good Fortune is yours! It seems you well spent a lot of goodly time sowing seeds and watering them, enjoy the growth and on to the harvest!!

Kind Regards,

ZMasterNCreator, it sound too good to be true! I hope you have not being paid by someone to say this god things happening to you. In only one week you decided you can photoread now and all the good things are happening to you all of sudden!

OP Offline

Quote:
In only one week you decided you can photoread now and all the good things are happening to you all of sudden!

EXACTLY! LOL!

I've been working my ass off to open up my unconscious and get this system to work and my hard work finally paid off.

Another thing that's been happening is that my dreams have been going wild. I've never had dreams as complex or as interesting as the ones i've been getting for the past week. These dreams tie perfectly into what's going on in my life and they've given me some good lessons.

Oh and another thing that has been happening is that i've been getting lots of deja vue, it's wierd, and I want to know why I get deja vue. Something happens and i'm like did I know this was going to happen? I get a strong gut feeling that I did know. So what i'm goin to do now is make predictions of what's going to happen in the next month and see what happens.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 06/19/08 03:17 PM.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved