Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

There are three reasons people are not successful.They are either stupid,lazy or don't care.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 4
One think I realized about myself is I am still letting past memory's dominate instead of getting over it,this is one of my goals by july 21 is to get over the past memory's,quit whining about them and when the thoughts come up change them.Thinking positive do not keep things from happening to you,It will just help you deal with what happens to you.Yhe best avertizement is a satisfied customer with a big mouth, The wrost avertizement is a dissatisfied customer with a big mouth.The most important thing in bisiness is serve others well.When you enjoy what you do you become better at what you do.Most your money,time and energy natually go towards what is most important to you.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 4
Knowledge is not power. Knowledge applied is power. It is what you do with it once you get it, for example try this, Go home read everything you can on getting your house clean and organized,but do not take the action to pay someone to do it, get someone to do it or do it yourself and see what happens.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 4
I been concentrating on the words I can and I will for the past month"it's been my mantra" Today I was doing something that challenged me I was catching myself saying I can't over and over then the I can was popping in my head at the same time over rulling the I can't,my mind was at war with the two"I can't and I can" but I pushed through in completed my task. I never knew until today how much that phrase "I can't" was running through my head undetected.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 5
Now I have my subconcious focused on my car I want , I can see it clearly in my mind and I can even feel the emotions of driving it and see it in excact detail down to the engine,transmission,exaust,wheels,paint, graphics and performance.I even started dreaming about my car in my sleep.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 6
You attract rewards and riches by being the type of person that deserves reward and riches.
You feel positive about yourself tothe degree you feel you are in control of your life.
The more knowledge and experience a person has the powerful he/she will be.
All wealth come about in increasing value in some way.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 7
If you cannot save mony the seeds of greatness are not in you.
When you become outstanding at want you do you will be paid well for it.
Delayed gratification is the key to economic success"I am feeling this one"

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 7
Everything I learned from Learning Strategies I think of it as knowledge now,because people just think I am smart not knowing they can do everything thing I do if they get the right tools or find out about the knowledge I know.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 7
20/60/20 rule about work
You have the 20% high achievers
You have the 60% normal achievers
You have the 20% under achievers
You want to be in the 20% over achievers that don't require supervision by a boss.
If you are the boss you need to get rid of the bottom 20% because they are hurting you,your employees and your company.

Originally Posted By: CPW1
There are three reasons people are not successful.They are either stupid,lazy or don't care.

........or...... they don't know where to look for their answers, and have given up.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved