Aloha Irethedo,

Marie also talks about sometimes the negative direction needs to bottom out before bouncing back up.

To help out with "noticing shifts," we added the "Transformational Diary blank pages in the Level One course. You can use anything - a calendar, daily planner, etc. Do a "Starting point" of where you are at in the four areas when starting the Diamond Feng SHui, then check in at the end of the day or week. Where are each of them at- inrelation to your activation card goals, and in general? What is different, if even small? Appreciate and keep forwarding your intentions/goals.

BTW: Good tip lorac.

I mention the appreciation, because someone had called in an hadn't gotten the "$100,000"given to them as they wanted. "Yeah, I've gotten a rebate for $20 here, saved $200 on something that was amazingly on sale when I was looking, etc. but I haven't seen the bigger amount of money I wrote down," he said. I reminded him to be in appreciation for abundance, no matter what shape it showed up in his life, and continue to forward what he could contribute/bring value to the world for it to reciprocate back.

Like Spring Forest Qigong, Chunyi, Master Jim Nance, my wife, and all those that work at the center, have you notice "shifts in sensations" rather than focusing on "that lump is still there," and appreciating those. This brings their focus to the change, whether comfortable or not, and the trust that the body is healing/balancing.

Much Love, Shawn