DAY 16
Proof that the law of attraction works for good or bad.For the last couple of weeks I been telling mtself to make a extra set of car keys but kept putting it off since I lost my other set.Now it finally happened,I locked my keys in the car with no extra set of keys. The lesson I learned was I kept concentrating on locking my key in the car in it finally happened. Your lesson from my mistake do not concentrate on your fears,because if you do you will attract the thing you fear closer to you,it that also means if you concentrate on what you want you will attract it to you as well.

Another lesson just popped in my head I was not concentrating on locking myself out my car very hard it,it was just a thought that popped in my head once or twice every two or so days.The point I am about to make it took about 2 months for me to lock myself out my car concentrating in a weak state or lightly.Now think what would happen it you concentrate with a full hearth on something you want it will come three to four times faster.