I am trying to stay optimistic (and patien) about this course even though it has only been 8 weeks since I put things in order but I still haven't seen any benefit from the Diamond Feng Shui (Silver edition that I purchased)

The only thing that I can report is that since I rearranged my bedroom to what the course manual suggests, I find that my room is much more uncomfortable as the layout seems pretty much un-natural to me. (i.e. it is not as comfortable for me to be in this space now...hardly an improvement)

In response to Lorac... Sorry, Not into the daily meditation thing- it ain't my cup of tea...

The sales material cited examples where people simply re-arranged furniture or removed certain items (like sinking ship pictures) and saw improvements... I guess that is what hooked me...

Maybe for this to work, I either need to be able to see the energy myself to identify problem areas, have Marie Diamond to come to my house or perhaps I could try to wait until the 9 months go by as someone mentioned that things happen in cycles of 9.. 9 days, 9 weeks, 9 months.. 9 years?

I really thought that this would be working by now...