Thanks Shawn-

Quote:
It would be interesting to see the "doesn't feel right" furniture directions you've implemented.

I am a number six and my headboard was against the east wall of my bedroom but now it is on the west wall of my bedroom. Because my headboard of my bed is now on the same wall as the door to my room, I have placed a small mirror on my dresser so that I can see the door from my bed (but not my reflection in it.)

I have bookcases on the east-south and north-east walls which used to be on my western walls and my desk with my computer which used to be on my south wall is now a chairs width from the east wall and I face west when sitting in it with my back to the east wall.

Also, I moved my phone, stereo (for listening to CDs with headphones) and clock radio from the shelf on my headboard to other places in the room farther than 5 feet away from my head (which is an inconvenience)

Also, I removed the track lighting which was on the ceiling but ran down the middle of my bed with a 3 bulb light fixture and have aimed each of the three bulbs so that they do not intersect my bed. This was an instinctual feeling that I had to do this.

The position of the bed and desk just seem uncomfortable to me and they felt better the way that they were.

I have my financial activations in an envelope on my headboard (west), in my relationship activations in an envelop hanging from my curtain on a window in the (sw) corner, and my health related activations in and envelope on my (ne)bookcase.

I am having a tough time with my finances (nearly broke) and having a tough time loosing weight also have a bad pain in my right ankle and knee that I can't seem to remedy.

I also get an intuitive bit about a painting that I have in my basement on the north wall but I am not sure how to determine if this is a problem. It is a large surrealistic painting with a face with a motorcycle engine coming out of the side of it and all sorts of other shapes that would suggest "a lot of things going on upstairs" (which tends to explain my life in a nut shell)...I have had it for almost 30 years- not sure if it is and has been giving me some bad energy over hte years but it used to be in my bedroom.. how can I determine if this is a problem and what problem that it might pose?

More than happy to send pictures if it would help to make suggestions, just let me know how to do that.

thanks