Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Administrator
Administrator

I've had fun playing with ABC list online while on MSN with someone who had also done the MO course.

We created a list with cartoon charactors and where we didn't find a cartoo charactor wit double intials we created some. So We had Adom Ant, Bugs Bunn, Roger Rabbit, Daffy Duck, (Donald Duck) Mickey (and Minnie) Mouse, and created some like Percy Penguin,

The challenge was to see who could type something for the next letter of the alphabet first.

Alex

That sounds like so much fun! Cartoon Characters -- I hadn't thought of that one. I wonder if we could do something like that here in this forum. We could post a topic, & everyone could posts their lists on that topic. That way, we could see how many different words that people can come up with. Just a thought. Toby

I second that! that does sound fun!

Administrator
Administrator

Okay I suggest 3 list

Musical instruments
Birds
articles of clothing/garments

Remember the world is our source. Language is no barrier (just explain it in English if you created a list containing 2 or more languages) Creativity is allowed (just explain how you connected that) The funnier, the better we laugh. They are your lists, so the only rule would be...

All lists are accepted as correct!

First prize is a round of applause

If you're up for a challenge do a list on the word

Priest.

To save threads from getting unduely long lets just type the list in alphabetical order across the page e/g

fruit list
apple, banana, coconut, dried apricots, e..., fruitloops etc.

And now I bid you a good morning its almost 3:30 am here and I plan to get up by 7am.

Alex

new to this, and making it so I can find this post more easily...anorak blazer cummerbund dickie epaulet footwear garter hat jeans lingerie necklace overcoat pants ring shirt turtleneck underwear

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Nice list, Lets play some more

How about ankle boots, buttons, coat, Dockers, Feathers, gum boots (Wellingtons hows that two names same article)Headband, I.. Jacket, Kimono, Leggings, Muumuu Necktie, Oil skin, Pants, Quilted Jacket, Runners, Shirt, Tights, Ugg boots, Vans, waistcoat,

Who else?

Musical instruments perhaps?

Alex

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved