hey Dan! I am so glad you posted also and the same time I did on the same topic more or less! I guess what it is is a feeling inside yourself that when you feel it you know you are loved and there is no need to feel lonely because of that. Anyhow, we all have our moments of slipping out of that space, I think... But the truth of the matter is that love is all around us all the time! We tend to think it is from other people but there is the unseen world, like angels and then just the energy that comes from the living world. But the part of us that is who we really are is a deep feeling inside us that is love. We are not anything but that and everything else is just an illusion. (like what Eckhart Tolle talks about) Anyhow not sure if that makes sense, but that is kind of what was being talked about here.

You can look in the mirror and tell yourself you love yourself or you can pay attention to your thoughts and see how you may not be treating yourself very well with the thoughts you are thinking. You could be bringing yourself down. Anyhow, I don't really like looking in the mirror cause I am too fat! haha... but if you look into your eyes and not at the fat that is better... haha...

Last night I was feeling fearful and discouraged and then I realized what I was doing and so I worked on my thinking... that is always a good thing. You know?

Look forward to what happens next for you or anything you want to share.

scoots~* \:\)