Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69226 10/27/08 11:35 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 85
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 85
Anyone got any experience with this course? I can only afford the Standard Edition.

I think I have had some success with the LOA and The Secret, but am not exactly a millionaire yet. ;\)
I managed to win some money on the lottery and finally got the job which is close to be my dream job. Every time I have been strapped for cash I have gotten money into my bank account from different unexpected sources. Strange, but it happens.

If I could afford the premium edition I would probably already be a millionaire...

Last edited by Bjhn; 10/27/08 11:38 PM.
Bjhn #69229 10/28/08 01:51 AM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 539
Member
Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 539
You are on the right track. Just be humble and do not seek too much too soon.

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
You can get the basic course and contact Learning Strategies for the next stages later. So as the money starts coming in upgrade.

Alex

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1
JAP Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1
I justed ordered the Silver Edition and am anxiously waiting I cannot wait to get started and I hope I can make the changes I need


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.049s Queries: 22 (0.015s) Memory: 2.9947 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 05:40:59 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS