Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6929 11/27/03 10:14 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Hi there
I recently purchased this on line learning package but have been unable to get any further than the front pages of each of the sessions. I'm sure I read somewhere that IAM2 has also purchased this and that he had gone some way to completing the program. Any tips about what might be wrong?
Cheers
Jetay






#6930 11/27/03 10:41 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Are you clicking on the underlined (module number)? This loads the module. The + sign only gives you the outline information for each module.

The contine or menu on the first page is in the bottom part of the screen (in the blue bar).

If it's not loading you might need to check your browser is running flash.

Alex






#6931 11/27/03 01:36 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
I have completed it.

Alexk, as usually, has hit all the nails on the head.

Make sure you have flash installed and enabled. I had to change browser.

Once you are in, you should access the work sheet .pdf file and print a copy. If you can duplex the last too sheets that's good. I can't on my printer and didn't. No biggy.

You do have to click on the blue module code numbers. The plus signs (I believe in boxes) only give the outline for that module. It is probably a good idea to review this before starting the module. I didn't, but an overview is nice. Clicking on the module title (text) gives you nothing.

When you click on the module code, a new window will spawn and the module runs through this. Pages advance at your control. You don't have any control over the animation, but you can back-up and redo the page if you want. You get quite a lot of warning before any of the timed sessions begin. If you start one before you are ready, you can interrupt it and back up. Same for going forward through the material if you have do it in more than one sitting.

I took a totally of 4 hours to do the whole think. I think Alex did it in 3 hours.

If you are going to stop I would suggest you finish everything upto and including step 4. It took me 2.5 hours to get to this stage, including about 20 minutes of logging in, getting a flash enabled browser, printing the worksheets, and getting pens (of which I only used my pencil).

If this doesn't help. Give LSC a call, and I'm sure someone will help you get started.

You are perfection.
Iam2

[This message has been edited by Iam2 (edited November 27, 2003).]






#6932 11/27/03 11:02 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Thanks Alex and IAM2 - off to try your suggestions - maybe my browser isnt' running flash because I've been doing the other things correctly - I'll make sure that I give myself as much time as it took you IAM2 - were you pleased with the final outcome? I had read earlier that for you it seemed to be a confirmation or reiteration of work you had recently completed at a retreat.
Many thanks again
Jetay






#6933 11/28/03 02:44 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Yes, it was almost a perfect echo of direction I recieved at the retreat.

FYI, that was the life redirecting type of information. I'm a much happier and wiser person now. I'll take the echoing to mean that I'm on the right path, at least for now.

For others considering this course, you may be surprised that the scope of the goals you'll develop. I was.

I didn't get what I went looking for. However, I got much more.

I'm curious if others have similar experiences with this course. Or is my experience with the retreat still driving so many elements of my life.

You are perfection.
Iam2






#6934 11/28/03 04:54 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Thanks for the information IAM2, I still can't access the program - you mentioned having to switch browsers - what do you mean? I'm using Internet Explorer
Regards
Jetay






#6935 11/28/03 06:08 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Is it even showing the loading bar when you click on the links?

If not, test that flash is installed and working on another site.

Once it's loaded there is an introductory/title page you need to click on "continue" to proceed from there. Other options appear down there as needed.

Alex






#6936 11/28/03 12:09 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Hi Alex and IAM2 - the problem is somewhere with my computer set-up - I've tried my son's computer and the program works like a dream - so I'm off to get started! Thanks for your very helpful suggestions - the people that contribute to these forums are sensational - I read several of the different forums but have only really asked questions on a couple (so far) and the response has been fantastic.

in mindfulness
Jetay







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.204s Queries: 29 (0.076s) Memory: 3.0194 MB (Peak: 3.5946 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:48:09 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS