Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69763 12/07/08 06:43 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Hi everyone,
I'm a spring forest qigong practiser I do every day one hour in evening and also I do working out with dumbells three at four days per week (one hour).
I would like to know if is okey to pumping iron the same day with my qigong?
Thank you for your kind advices.
Irkan

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 95
Member
Member

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 95
It's okay.


Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.097s Queries: 18 (0.048s) Memory: 2.9812 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:26:21 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS