I received today post on the Genius Code Accelerator Course and got so curious that I made a decision to have this path on my self development at this phase and continue with Silva Ultramind ESP later.

If I still feel need for it in order to reach my goal, the letter on GC Accelerator indicates that it has special part for the development of intuition. After the course IŽll request more information the Slva Ultramind ESP, compared to the Genius code + accelerator course.

Previously I have purchased many courses and not used them, or at least properly. I have had slightly simmilar situation like Betsemess describes in his journal, but I have started to change my behavior on this.

The Clear Mind and Bright Future and preparation for the Photoreading retreat has brought a very special boost for this!

Cheers :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited December 19, 2003).]