Hi There
I have a small fountain in the North section of our living room which is located in the North-East. I have put the fountain here because of the 20 year requirement for Moving Water Qi (Our home in period 8 is facing S/West 2).

I've read that fountains in the North-East should be turned off in 2009 and am not quite sure what to do - especially as I'm a Sheep and in direct conflict with the Tai Sui that is residing in the North-East in 2009.

Advice would be appreciated.

One more area of confusion is that our main bedroom is in the West (although our ensuite - bathroom is western most but divided from the bedroom by a wall and screens which can be opened). Some articles I've read indicate that the Illness Star will not have such a negative influence because of this - is this the case? It's not a real problem as I will activate all the cures anyway.

Cheers