Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 11
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 11
Hello all,

I'm new to the Effortless Success program and am seeking an accountability partner to move my 5 plans-a-day in a momentous fashion. Please advise interest.

Exuberant!

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
If you can't find a partner you can make yourself accountable by posting on the forum. ;\)

AlexK

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 173
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 173
Hello there Exhuberent,
Voila - I am just the accountability partner you seek, and living in the Champagne region of France, just to add some fizz!

I am on part one of the ES course but am so excited and enthusiastic about it. I think the course should have a name-change to "Effortless Joy".
Right now I am busy working on all the exercises in Part One simultaneously. Last night I woke up at 3.45 a.m. and just started spewing out Goals.
I didn't edit or anything but I intend to rework them under three headings:
a) What I want to be
b) What I want to do
c) What I want to have. (Just so as I have a better overview)
Once this is done I intend to post them up here. Boring for some, but a measure of sharing/accountability on my behalf, and maybe one or two could inspire others?????

I have also started a DreamBoard. I've wanted to do one of those things for years...... never did..... but I really have decided to change my life for the BEST.

I got the inspiration to create two boards, the 'regular' DreamBoard, as per Jack's instructions (and there are some lovely examples on the internet, which got my juices flowing). But it will soon be quite full.

The second board will be a GoalBoard, where I list my three want to be/have/do headings and pin up easy-to-achieve goals that I have already set in motion. I thought it would encourage me to see my current 'goal plan' in full technicolour, and I can jiggle it around, achieve some things fairly fast, just to demonstrate to myself that I can do it.

My RAS (reticular activating system) is already picking up on previously ignored data. Two days ago I went hunting for a cork pin-up board (panneau in French, as I discovered after much gesticulating), and they had a special offer of two for the price of one! So I bought 4, two for my 15 year old daughter, and two pour moi!!

So dear Exhuberant (and any others who are reticent to share), lets get moving and enjoying it all. What's your news?
Au revoir,
French Claire


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.088s Queries: 20 (0.040s) Memory: 2.9867 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 10:08:00 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS