Hi Steve,
I simply have a sense of what SFQ/gigong is to me, based on experience, and if I see it being defined in too limited a way, and I am around, I will contribute to the conversation. I also like to keep the conversation relative to more people if possible, rather than one specific situation.

After I wrote my reply, I went outside to do some exercise. Wow. If you live in the Mpls area, go outside today, period.
You might see me out there again today, pulling ice out of the plants! patience, patience.... Perfect spring energy, the sun...
Some thoughts came to mind while I was exercising.
They were relative to the above reply. One was " yield to the practice".
Another was to be 'inspired' to practice, or, be in spirit, not mind.
Also, it is wonderful to go into a practice session, with no sense of time. Very liberating, and more condusive to emptiness. Ideally, one could go in, and come out when it is time to come out.
I don't think I'm channeling!
love,
gallen