Falun Dafa (aka Falun Gong) although starting out as a form of qigong, now is more of a religious movement. That is not necessarily a bad thing, and there plenty of religious sects that start off or still remain benign. I am not so sure about Falun Dafa. They certainly have a controversial history!
ON the other hand, many people seem to have experienced good results from the practice.
Either way, I have found that as one moves through blockages, many different systems, and practices seem to call to one. It is part of the breaking through blockages and moving energy. My suggestion is to focus on one practice for at least a year or so before exploring more practices. There is so much that can learned and gained from immersing in one practice for an intense and extended period over moons (rather than just weeks, or even days), and a year is a good rule of thumb.
I say let's focus on SFQ for now.

For what it's worth...