Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

It goes under the guise of 'Cosmic Ordering' in the UK and Germany.

OP Offline

Just for the record....
No reply/response from the Canfield camp yet.
I contacted LS and http://www.canfield etc directly with the same message. No response.
That is fine. I shall keep knocking on the door. As Jack says in his Creating Your Day meditation, ask and ask again, in different ways and be ready to ask different people.
In the mean time I am gaining clarity.
And I feel I have more to offer as I refine and clarify.

I admire your persistance and agree with you that you will gain clarity as you refine your strategy. Good luck!

There will be a one-hour telephone interview with Q&A with Jack Canfield tonight. So maybe this is the right time to ask him for mentoring. LSC sent me the email about the event.

OP Offline

Thank you Uniquesoul.
Yes, that is an idea. I feel warm and content at the kindness you are showing me. That may be one of your bliss-inducing-skills? What do you think? You reach out to others and lend a helping hand. You are good at this, you do it a lot. Is it part of your divine purpose?

Regarding making that call..... hmmm..... lots evolving for me right now, and I don't feel clear enough in my intent to "go for it". I'll let it simmer. Perhaps that is a Leap I need to take.... perhaps not just yet. I'll log in to my True Self for clarity.

Take care now and a big hug of appreciation! Uniquesoul, a fitting name.

Hi French Claire,

Thank you for your nice words. I reach out for others because I believe that a little help from me may mean a big leap forward for them. I get help in return too... and you have helped me a lot already through all your long postings on here. You have started a new group on here and this goes to your credit.

I can only make a suggestion... then the person makes the decision. You were so determined to be mentored by Jack Canfield, but you have not received an answer from him yet. Maybe the time is not right yet.

This morning my copy of ES was delivered. It only took 7 days to arrive. LSC does always act efficiently!

OP Offline

Can't wait for you to get dug into ES. I'm just ready to begin from the beginning again. So we'll have lots to share.

Originally Posted By: French Claire
Can't wait for you to get dug into ES. I'm just ready to begin from the beginning again. So we'll have lots to share.

Did you finish the entire program?

Jack Canfield is on for a Q&A time every three months: did anybody attend the one he has just had?

Maybe, French Claire, you need to build up to the next one in September!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you didn't join the call the recording is available until the next call. The number is in the e-mail that invited you to the original call.

AlexK

OP Offline

Thank you Alex.
No I didn't take the call. As Uniquesoul pointed out, that is my next experience. It is something I haven't done, and I need to focus on, being in France, with time differences etc. I need to get my head around it.
I feel blessed in two ways. I get to hear the call anyway - so I'll organise that. Second, I am in direct contact with you and LSC, a step towards working with Jack.
Before I work for others I need absolute clarity on what unique gifts I have to share that will benefit others greatly. For me this isn't about acting the part (which I would be if forced to jump today), it's about being the part.
So, Jack, I have this to say. Something great is in the pipeline. Be patient. There is no point in taking the cake out of the oven before it is cooked - recognise that metaphor?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved