I have no experience with Paraliminals (but I wish I did). However I do have experience with other languages.... I have lived in Italy (7 years), Germany (8 years) and France (8 months), and have spent years learning foreign languages.

You know what? I have found that learning or experiencing something through a foreign language is hugely powerful - much, much more powerful than through our own mother tongue.

My explanation? I believe, based upon my own experience, that we become sensitised to words. This sensitivity can be positive or negative, depending upon our experience. Think of how you react to some heavily 'loaded' words such as 'wrong' or 'fat' or 'beautiful' or 'money' etc.

The magic of operating through a foreign language, i.e. one that is not our native tongue, is that we have no weighting or loading, be that positive or negative. I found myself hearing things more clearly. I had no personal distortions to influence my understanding of the message. Thus in German, 'falsch' meant just that, wrong, or 'dick' meant 'fat' but with none of the mental games. I made huge strides in personal development every time I went to live in a new country.

That is why I have uprooted my entire family and transplanted them from Ireland to France. They are all blossoming in ways they never did before.

How does this relate to your posting? Well, I think Paraliminals in a language that is not your native tongue, will be extra powerful (provided your English is good enough to understand the basic content). Let me know how you get on.

Paul - any chance of producing Paraliminals in French, just for us?
Viel Spass und viel Genuss, Barbarita,
French Claire