Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Claire's progress.

I took a feather out of Napoleon Hill's cap. I spoke firmly to my unconscious mind and expected a result within a short time. I have received that inspiration (command given on 24th June - specific major goal received on 1st July).

Now I have my key area of expertise that is unique, of huge service to others, and an addition to Jack Canfield's work. It needs thought and further expansion. However I now have a 'product' that is truely mine.

As I said previously, Watch this space. I am in the process of evolution, but not where I want to be yet!

So, French Claire - don't keep it a secret - Tell us about your specific major goal! - and your niche "key area of expertise that is unique..."!

OP Offline

Joining Jack Canfield: another update.

I have to smile when I read the most recent request to know what progress is being made regarding my quest to be mentored by and work alongside Jack Canfield.

No, I have not yet heard from Jack directly. This isn't of any particular relevance. I wasn't 'ripe' for the plucking and perhaps Jack still hasn't realised the gem that I am. So I am putting it out there again. When you are perfectly ready, and I am aligned, here I am Jack!

But something has happened. Alex (the moderator) replied and made suggestions. [I hope I am not betraying any confidences here.] In a nutshell Alex felt I was "needy" and I should learn from Jack, analyse him, so I could learn to speak like him (this is a very scaled down version). It set me right back in my tracks. I was amazed at being called needy - I have more considered myself as a server of others! None of what he (or is Alex a she) said jelled with me. It felt all wrong. If working with Jack meant just mimicking him, cloning him, well that wasn't the route I wanted to follow.

Months later Alex's advice is still rattling around in my head. I feel I have too much valuable experience - my own life story - just to adopt Jack's style and dogma as a mere mimick. Something inside me tells me that I have my own unique contribution to make, and that if Jack wants it, and the Universe wants it, then a door will open.

The second reaction I have to that advice is, surely Jack is big enough and confident enough and open enough to accept difference on his team. Really, I am not at all attracted to becoming a puppet, a game-player. Surely honesty, integrity, walking the walk are more to the point.

So, apart from me trying to assimilate Alex's suggestions, and attempting to find a more expansive outcome, I haven't made much progress just yet. However I do have the courage to go it alone, if need be.

Any comments?
Adieu,
French Claire

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved