This IS exciting. Almost everytime I look at this forum, there is exactly the next step I want to take. I have yet to take the Five-A-Day action steps that Jack suggests, and to be honest it would create such fast change that I know I probably couldn't cope. However I have been taking at a very minimum One-Step-A-Day, that means a step in each of my four main life arenas, and the effects are astonishing.

I want to say thank you to all of you for continuously drip feeding new inputs just when I want them. This has been one of my biggest wins in ES. I am now in no doubt that I can manifest the next action step to keep on track towards my goals. In fact, I am pretty sure that that is what ES is all about. Getting there one step at a time.

Regarding creating all the lovely money that I put out for in the first posting above, an amazing amount has happened. While I have noticed it all, it occurred to me that I wasn't being fair to forum readers as they have no idea of the wonderful things that have happened since I started working on attracting sufficient income to realise my plans.

Well, we have clarity on selling our house in Ireland. We have found out about better, more active estate agents. Now is the time to sell as 2 million people will be passing our iron gates and seeing our truely magical house. In effect we are exchanging one dream for another. We bought an amazing house ten years ago, it is full of windows, gables, chimney stacks, a real gem of a house. We no longer live in Ireland so that dream no longer serves us.

We have another little house here (France), vacant as we need to work on it. Well, we have found someone who wants to rent it as is. He has a passion for heritage stone buildings, and he wants to help us with essential restoration work. He (a stone-cutter) has offered to pay €300 per month. Not a fortune, but we get that money month in, month out and don't have do any extra labour/time to get it. So that is an income boost, quite unexpected but welcome indeed!

I am being offered work more and more often (unfortunately not in the field I want to work in). However it is a sign of people being prepared to pay for my services.

If we sell our Irish Georgian home, it will generate enough interest to take care of our future, so we can reside physically and mentally in the present. The idea of living wholely in the present is so attractive that it has given new impetus to all our plans. All we need do is take care of the present. That is so uplifting and life-affirming. Powerful stuff.

I have three career plans for myself that really do harness my core skills and passions. All I need to do is take actions on each of these plans and see which comes to fruition. Then I have the money I need for the present, a job that I know I can live and love, plus a future that looks after itself.

Doesn't that sound enviable? So if you haven't set a fine financial goal yet, get to it, you are wasting precious time.