Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 173
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 173
G'day Uniquesoul,
Good question. Guess what? I went to my post box and there it was. The Secret Code of Success: 7 hidden steps to more wealth and happiness.
More and more I am coming to understand that everything is already perfect (if I could just keep my meddlesome ways out of the way and relax, and enjoy life). It is so weird. No sooner do I get asked to support an ES colleague than I start to lose the plot myself. It is ironic that instead of being able to offer support and perhaps some wisdom, I find myself wobbling, teetering, regressing. I can only look at myself in amazement and ask WHY? I am getting help and love and care and guidance and suggestions and acceptance and patience from ES folk - and even that I find hard to make the most of.
So what's the problem? The honest response is there isn't one. All that has happened is a change of routine. I have had so little time to take those five-a-day action steps, and any personal development time has been by robbing Peter to pay Paul. Now I have TIME, time to think, to make concrete changes for the better, to really apply ES.... and all I can do is mess about and feel out of sorts.
I am disgusted at myself. This is not where I want to be. I am playing mind games with myself!
As I said at the outset of this posting. Everything is already perfect, Noah St John's book arrived today, and all I need to do is locate the programme I have started to play and ERASE it fast.
Adieu,
French Claire

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 539
Member
Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 539
We all have ups and downs as this is how life is played out for everybody. You learnt a lot over the last few months, so now you are experiencing a bit of a down time. Just hang in there and stick to the basics, like Holosync, Sedona, ES, etc. I am sure you will get out of the situation.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.090s Queries: 19 (0.025s) Memory: 3.0019 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:44:12 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS