I would like to point out that I myself still get kind of stuck. But it's not because Natural Brilliace isn't complete it's because after years of being taught that "you have to know all the facts", "you have to work reeeeaal hard!", "there's a right way and a wrong way!". Throw it all out the window, they're just self imposed limitations. I'm unworking at it and unlearning how to have my full Natural Brilliance, but thats Ok! Because it just keeps getting better and better. I believe that you can start from any of the 4 steps, I've done them backwards, in mixed up orders, I've started with witness, I've done combinations of each, hell I've even cycled through those steps in a few seconds, we all have! The natural brilliance model just helps put you more in touch with whats already there. Don't worry about doing it right or in the right order, it's an open system! Anything goes! If you ever feel good, get anything accomplished, learn something smoothly and easily then 100% chance is that in some way shape or form you went through the 4 steps. So enjoy it, surrender to it, and keep revisiting the course, get the book if you don't have it. Ok I'm rambling.