Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73908 10/09/09 05:28 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1
I was wanting to look further into the exercises that Paul had the people in the audience perform in the Genius Mind DVD. (The Spock, Thumb Follow, Cross Crawl, & the exercise where you alternate hands from in front of their face & behind their head using a swooping motion.) I have been doing some research online & can only find a program brain gym, but it doesn't entail everything that Paul covered. Is there a program that teaches more of this in depth? I am very interest in learning to master these moves along with any additional exercises of the same caliber. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 539
Member
Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 539
I didn't like the DVD so I did not follow it up.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 318
Member
Member

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 318
It looks like a lot of Brain Gym bollocks!


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.029s Queries: 20 (0.012s) Memory: 2.9845 MB (Peak: 3.5920 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 03:42:10 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS