Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 173
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 173
Hello all my dear fellow forum readers and especially those who take the time/effort to share and contribute,

I have a growing certainty that 2010 is going to be an amazing year for me. And better yet, with all I have learned, I can replicate the successes of 2010 in 2011 and 2012 and so on.

As it is soon to be a new year, with new beginnings, new hopes and plans and possibilities, I wanted to post this message which is an amalgamation of Herv Eker (The Millionaire Mind, 2005) and Bob Proctor (a DVD, don't know the name). Hope it inspires someone out there. I put it on my fridge door and on the office wall too.

"We live in a world of cause and effect.

Money is a result; scarcity is a result; financial freedom is a result. Health is a result; illness is a result; my physical body is a result.

Be conscious. Wake up! Recognise that your old ways of thinking and being have got you to where you are today.

When you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to let go the old ways of thinking and being (= those unconscious programs) and adopt new ones (= conscious strategies that work).

The results will speak for themselves."

Adieu and may 2010 be effortless successful for all of us. We deserve it.

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 416
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 416
French Claire said "When you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to let go the old ways of thinking and being (= those unconscious programs) and adopt new ones (= conscious strategies that work)."

I so glad I let those old ways go

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 173
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 173
Dear CPW1,
Here's to letting those old ways that no longer serve us go! I for one am letting a whole lot of stuff go. It is a wonderful feeling to have goals and targets that force me to re-evaluate my past performances and finally admit to what isn't delivering fully!
May 2010 be a cracker of a year for you.
Adieu,
French Claire

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 416
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 416
I hope 2010 is the start to for a big shift for you.


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.149s Queries: 22 (0.082s) Memory: 2.9963 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 09:53:50 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS